Tuesday 26 April 2011

Will Silver Reach 100 USD? by Jim Rogers

If it does there is a bubble and we will have to sell. That would be a parabolic move and all parabolic moves end badly. I hope it doesn’t happen because I own silver and want to buy more. I hope they continue to go up in an orderly way for another 10 years. If triple-digit silver hit this year I would be selling.


I worry about silver, not parabolic yet, I hope something stops it going up. I don’t know what could cause a correction, but you never know what could cause a correction. All parabolic bubbles pop.

Maybe the U.S. dollar becomes confetti and silver goes to 150 USD — that would be a U.S. dollar collapse. - in GuruFocus.com

Related: IShares Silver ETF (SLV)

Jim Rogers is an author, financial commentator and successful international investor. He has been frequently featured in Time, The New York Times, Barron’s, Forbes, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times and is a regular guest on Bloomberg and CNBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment